My Inspiration!

My Inspiration!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Training

This week has been a tough one. My little one decides to eat an almond out of a trail mix and next thing we know we are at the hospital. Great news is, Olivia's healthy and back to her little 5yr old self. We now have an epi-pen and testing will take place in 4-6 weeks. Hey, if I can get through the past two months, I can get through anything! Life sure is an adventure!!

Workouts have been tough. My ankle is not healing! I am pushing through it and it looks as though I need to rest. REST! As if...I have a race to run in two weeks. Strength training and and biking is all I can do. Getting the kids involved in this journey has been amazing. They have seen mommy run, bike and have even tried to lift some weights themselves (I have been giving them cans of zoodles as lifting 10 pounds weights is a no go for a 2 and 5 year old!). Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing further happens and I will be well on my way to becoming a ROCKSTAR!! HAHAAHAHA!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU are incredible!!!

    Keep doing what you are doing but remember to listen to your body, rest when you need it.

    P.S.> You're already a "Rockstar" :-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREAKING SCARY, glad everything is ok...Give yourself a rest.
    Rockstar!!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete